• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVENT
    started a topic Unified Earth

Unified Earth

Brothers and sisters....
    A call to arms against exodus and the alien nemessis has been made, join and fight the enemy together like comrades and not competitors, but like brother and sister in arms.

With this we will crush the enemy with no remorse and do the same to them what they did to us, we will bomb, we will fight, punch and kill with all the might of earth behind us.... The aliens and the so called "EXODUS" will not stop the alliance between us and the council, they may have technology and ships..... But we have something they dont... unity.....

Join the fight today ....
    Last edited by ADVENT; 04-07-16, 13:12.

• ADVENT
    replied
    It was a guy from the game I think he was lvl 12 when we got him name Fuibain I think, may have spelled it wrong. We are doing our best to stay at the leaderboard 500 morbidium mark.
    Last edited by ADVENT; 16-04-17, 12:47.

Leave a comment:

• The Avenger
    replied
    Originally posted by ADVENT View Post
    Recruitment is over.
    Who was the final addition?

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    Recruitment is over.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    Only one place left, don't waste any time and become a protector of earth today.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    7 places left, humanity shall prevail no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    Only 8 places left don't miss out on the opportunity to fight for humanities future.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    UPDATE:

Unified Earth is recruiting and has 9 places available right now, don't miss your chance of becoming a fighter for freedom of humanity!!

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    UPDATE:

The Unified Earth recruitment has been stopped with 10 members at its disposal. The Aliens and Exodus nemesis shall feel the wrath of earth.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    UPDATE......

Only one place is left, so if you want to join submit your application to me and I will see who is best suited for the Unified Earth to fight the alien and exodus nemesis.

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    Welcome to the Unified Earth my friend

Leave a comment:

• MyPhone
    replied
    application sent... lets see what the future holds for us

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    You know what, join the syndicate and maybe your view on PVP changes later on. What do you say you in ?

Leave a comment:

• MyPhone
    replied
    Originally posted by ADVENT View Post
    Also what do you mean by PVP- hater ?

well... i dont like pvp that much... just gonna do them until i get exodus armors and reaper weapons... not thinking of doing after that... so dont wanna drag you down at syndicate rating... a regular pvper might be more useful than me in that case...

Leave a comment:

• ADVENT
    replied
    Also what do you mean by PVP- hater ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X