Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unified Earth

Brothers and sisters....
    A call to arms against exodus and the alien nemessis has been made, join and fight the enemy together like comrades and not competitors, but like brother and sister in arms.

With this we will crush the enemy with no remorse and do the same to them what they did to us, we will bomb, we will fight, punch and kill with all the might of earth behind us.... The aliens and the so called "EXODUS" will not stop the alliance between us and the council, they may have technology and ships..... But we have something they dont... unity.....

Join the fight today ....
    Last edited by ADVENT; 04-07-16, 13:12.

RULES:

-Be active
    -No racism
    -No discrimination
    -No fights in the syndicate
    -Be somewhat active in PVP (Your choice to do it or not)
    -Fight actively against the alien and EXODUS forces

*GENERAL INFORMATION*

1) We are a group of rebels that fight against the alien and exodus nemesis

2) We play together for the greater good and only seek earths survival and humanities as a species

3) We are looking for players that hate the aliens and exodus and have a bone to pick with them, but we are looking for level 10 players but anyone higher than that will be welcomed as a brother in arms.
    Last edited by ADVENT; 04-07-16, 14:13.

Comment

What about the religious discrimination against Exodus and the speciesism against aliens?

Oh, and you left out mutants. What is your position on animal rights?

Comment

Exodus is not a religious group, they are brainwashed people who fell victims to the aliens experiments.

Mutants are now part of the Earth the only thing we can do is just agree with it, they are part of the ecosistem now.

Aliens want humanity enslaved and exterminated and the fact of attacking them is perfectly fine.
        Last edited by ADVENT; 04-07-16, 14:13.

Comment

Actually, we do not really know what the aliens want at this point. Religious people can all be said to be brainwashed.

Comment

First: True we don't know but removing them from Earth as quickly as we can is the best option

Second: I am not sure how to respond to that but I am only talking about exodus and they as I said earlier not a religious group but are victims of experiments

Comment

Well, as part of Exodus, I can tell you that I have not been experimented on. I simply believe that The Great Ones are here to save us from ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                Well, as part of Exodus, I can tell you that I have not been experimented on. I simply believe that The Great Ones are here to save us from ourselves.
                That is your belief but remember exodus fired the first shots on the alliance and union as well as other PMCs

Comment

Anyway this is a recruitment page not a debate one

Comment

A bit of RP aside, this is indeed for recruiting new members and we can have all of the debates in the General Discussion part of the Forum.

Comment

Well now it's time to play the waiting game and wait for recruits

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                        A bit of RP aside, this is indeed for recruiting new members and we can have all of the debates in the General Discussion part of the Forum.
                        Not a general debate, but as you said simply a bit of roleplay. Down with the High Council!

Comment

*loads firefly pistol* get out of my page!!!!

*starts shooting* this is not a debate page!!!

Comment

No, as I said...

On the other hand, a leader that cannot take a little friendly jousting...

Comment

Lol just joking

Comment

Working...
                              X